Designed for foodies, this walking tour is the perfect way to sample the best street food and snacks Delhi has to offer. Weave through bustling lanes of Chandni Chowk and Spice Markets, taking in the vibrancy of Indian bazaars, sampling ten unique items.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off to your hotel located in central Delhi. The exact pickup time will be confirmed after booking is made.
- Taste over ten different drinks and dishes, including seasonal specials
- Experience the legendary 150-year old eatery at Parathewali Galli
- Stroll around the narrow lanes and explore the markets on a super fun rickshaw ride
- Get acquainted with the different cultures
- Indulge your senses at Asia’s largest wholesale Spice Market
- Metro and tuk-tuk rides to and from meeting point
- Pickup and drop-off to hotel in a private air-conditioned car (if option chosen)
- English-speaking local guide
- 1 free Polaroid picture per booking
- Food and drink items that are part of this tour
- Any additional food or drink consumed
- Bottled water
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside of United Coffee House in Connaught Place at 3:00 PM. If coming by metro, please exit from Gate No. 4 of Rajiv Chowk Metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour offers only vegetarian food options. Some of them contain dairy products.
- If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please inform your guide in advance.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- As this is crowded area, please take care of your personal belongings and beware of pickpockets
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 12 people per booking is allowed
- A minimum of two participants are required for the meeting point option. If you want a private tour, please choose the pickup and drop-off option.