Explore the main highlights of Old Delhi on an exciting tuk-tuk ride past bazaars, mosques, and temples. Stop for a delightful Samosa and Chai snack before participating in an authentic community kitchen at a Sikh Gurudwara.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
The exact meeting point is the gate of Sunehri Masjid, Nishad Raj Marg, Lal Qila, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006. This is opposite the Red Fort parking. Your guide will be waiting outside the Green Banner stating 'Sunehri Masjid'. This place is easily accessible by taxi or Delhi Metro (Jama Masjid stop on the Violet Line).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the main markets are closed on Sundays. The itinerary will be changed to show you other local markets instead
- Jama Masjid is open to all visitors but the minaret may be closed
- For your own safety, stay close to your guide at all times and follow their instructions
- Please beware of pickpockets in crowded areas and pay attention to your mobile phones, camera, wallet, and other belongings
- You must remove your shoes and socks in temples and places of worship