Take a day trip to Agra to visit the Seventh Wonder of the World. Explore the Taj Mahal, visit the Agra Fort, dine on authentic Indian cuisine, and visit a carpet factory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from anywhere in Delhi.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Pick up from Agra at kfcOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you require pickup from Gurugram, Haryana, an additional INR 1000 fee will need to be paid in cash directly to the driver