Delhi is indeed a photographer’s heaven, with photographers from around the world considering visiting Delhi at least once in their lives. This is your chance to uncover some of the most photogenic spots of the city, accompanied by an experienced guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Please meet your storyteller at the entrance gate of the Safdarjung Tomb (the ticket counter).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags