Participate in an educational and ethical walking tour through the Sanjay Colony slum area in Delhi. Discover the rich sense of community and entrepreneurship that flourishes within the narrow alleys and gain new insights into the lives of locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside Gate 1 of the Rajiv Chowk Metro Station, in Connaught Place. This place is easily accessibly by Metro or taxi. Your guide will be wearing a light blue, button-up, blue shirt with our company logo embroidered on it. If you have any problems finding us on the day, please call us: +91 9818227975.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This is a group activity, and there may be other guests on the same walking tour. Maximum group size is 6 participants.
- Guests are recommended to wear comfortable closed-toe walking shoes as some areas can be dirty, especially during the monsoon months from June to mid-September.
- Please do not carry your camera on this activity. This tour has a strict no-photography policy to respect the privacy of local residents.
- Please wear modest clothing. No low-cut or sleeveless tops or short shorts are allowed.