Walk through the streets and bazaars of Old Delhi and experience traditional Indian lifestyles. Visit the Jama Masjid mosque, Red Fort and the Chandni Chowk market. Taste some famous snacks, and enjoy a short ride by rickshaw to the spice market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
United coffee house in Connaught Place. (Please exit from Gate 4 of Rajiv Chowk if coming by Metro/subway).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at all places of worship.
- Comfortable walking shoes/slippers are recommended.
- Shoes and slippers need to be removed at all places of worship. They can be stored for you in a safe place
- The Red Fort is closed to visitors on Mondays. However, the rest of the Old Delhi tour runs every day of the week
- As parts of the Red Fort are undergoing restoration work, some sections may have restricted entry