Visit the ancient cities of Jerash, Amman and Petra on a 2-day tour from Nazareth. With an overnight stay in a Bedouin camp, a guide, and transportation back to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, enjoy a convenient tour to Jordan from Israel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Starting time 12:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See beautiful landscapes as you drive throuhg Jordan
- Experience Bedouin hospitality with an overnight stay at a camp
- Taste traditional local food such as knafeh
- Visit one of the 7 New Wonders of the World
- Explore the ancient Roman city of Jerash
- 2-day tour
- Transportation to all sites
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation in Bedouin camp
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Travel app
- Border taxes (payable only in cash)
- Jordanian visa
- Travel insurance
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Mary's Well, Al-Bishara St 55, Nazareth.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- This tour includes an app with maps, information, and pictures that can be downloaded from the local partner's site before the tour and used offline.
- Please note, this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders.
- Unfortunately, religious meal requirements (such as Kosher or Halal) are unable to be accommodated.
- If you are traveling by yourself, you may need to share a room with someone of the same gender.
- Jordan permits most Western countries to receive a travel visa at the border (costing 40 Jordanian dinar). Residents of some countries must apply for a visa in advance.
- For re-entry to Israel, please ensure you are eligible for a visa on arrival, or arrange a multiple-entry visa in advance.
- For visa requirements, please check with your local embassy or online.
- Travelers must pay an Israeli exit fee (107 Israeli shekel) and a Jordanian exit fee (10 Jordanian dinar) at the border crossings.