Learn the secret of Naxian cuisine on a 4-hour cooking lesson experience. Visit one of the most traditional villages of Naxos and learn cooking secrets from your instructor with plenty of hands-on cooking!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, Greek
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Potamia Village, Basiliko Family Tavern (10km from Naxos Town)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The activity welcomes a maximum of 15 participants.
- At the time of booking please provide details of any food allergies
- The activity doesn't include hotel transfer; the tavern is located 10km from Naxos Town and 15km from Agia Anna beach