Discover the UNESCO archeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum. Enjoy lunch on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius looking over the Bat of Naples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Naples Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- For Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, and Russian languages, the local partner will provide audioguides inside the Pompeii and Herculaneum ruins
- During low-season, a live guide will be provided inside Pompeii & Herculaneum ruins as long as a minimum of 6 participants per language have been met. Up to 5 participants, the live guide will be replaced with an audioguide.
- The tour for Mt Vesuvius will be with a live guide in Spanish, Italian or English
- Please note that the starting time for the tour is 8 AM / 8:30 AM and pickup is provided around 30-40 minutes before; please contact the supplier to set your pickup time and meeting point