Get free access to the most important museums of the Campania Region. Visit Pompeii, Herculaneum, Museo Archeologico di Napoli Mann, Galleria Borbonica, Catacombs of San Gennaro and much more…
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 7 days
- from first activation
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your 7 Day Naples Pass needs to be downloaded from the App Store or Google Store. Present your Naples Pass at each attraction to be scanned for entry. Your login credentials have been sent to your mail address. There are two qrcodes in the app (per pass), depending on the museum you have to choose the corresponding qrcode. The first QRcode (Gray color) give you access to: Pompeii excavations, Herculaneum excavations, Archaeological Museum of Naples Mann, Royal Palace of Naples, Reggia of Caserta. The second QRcode (Orange color) give you access to: Neapolis Sotterrata complesso San Lorenzo Maggiore, Galleria borbonica, Tesoro di San Gennaro, Catacombe di San Gennaro, Museo Filangieri, Museo Divino and many discounts with pizzerias, restaurants, Snav ferry boat for Ischia and Procida (only booking online). This product include pubblic transport. You can contact us by this WhatsApp number +39 3440685624 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Naples Pass 7 days Museums includes the most important sites of Campania Region.
- Alibus from airport to the city is included.
- Train ticket to Pompei is included.
- Train ticket to Herculaneum is included.
- Train ticket to Caserta is included.
- Public Transport Naples Urban Area (7 days) is included