See artifacts from Ancient Greece and Rome on a 2-hour guided tour of the Naples Archaeological Museum. Marvel at relics from the ruins of nearby Pompeii, explore the legendary Farnese collection of Greek and Roman antiquities, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the ticket office of the Archaeological Museum, Piazza Museo 19, NaplesOpen in Google Maps ⟶