Save money on expensive taxis with a direct coach transfer between Rome’s Fiumicino Airport and Naples city center. Sit back and relax in comfort on the 2.5-hour journey and arrive faster than the train. Benefit from a generous luggage allowance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours - 160 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Save money with a fuss-free connection between Fiumicino Airport and Naples
- Benefit from the on-board Wi-Fi and a generous luggage allowance
- Sit back and relax on an eco friendly, air-conditioned bus
- 1-way transfer by bus
- Luggage allowance of 2 bags (maximum 67 x 50 x 27 centimeters and 30 kilograms) and 1 item of hand luggage (maximum 42 x 30 x 18 centimeters and 7 kilograms)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Drop off point: Corso Arnaldo Lucci Terminal Bus Metropark, close to central train station in Piazza Garibaldi