Hear stories of villains, victims and heroes while wandering through the dark corridors of New Zealand's oldest prison - available in 16 languages. This is where Ghost Hunters International used the site as their season finale episode.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Napier PrisonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is advised to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for tours
- Food and drinks are not included in the tour
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- The audio guide is available in the English language only