Embark on a wildlife encounter to the world's largest mainland gannet colony perched above majestic cliffs. Be within feet of these magical birds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Gannet Safaris Overland Ltd, 396 Clifton Rd, Te Awanga 4172, New Zealand. Look for the Gannet Safaris sign on the side of the road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Walking is not required for this tour if you do not want to
- Bring a jacket/jumper in case it gets windy or a bit chilly.