Embark on a challenging, 12-day trek from Lukla to Kala Patthar passing through the Valley of Dudh Koshi River. Take on a thrilling climb from 9187 ft to 18193 ft while exploring Sherpa villages
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please bring your Valid Passport
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Lunch in Kathmandu on day 1 is not Included.
- Please confirm your hotel in Katmandu so that our team may drop-off the necessary documents.