Embark on a challenging, 12-day trek from Lukla to Kala Patthar passing through the Valley of Dudh Koshi River. Take on a thrilling climb from 9187 ft to 18193 ft while exploring Sherpa villages, shrines, and monasteries along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
We will contact you to confirm the meeting point one day prior to the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Lunch in Kathmandu on day 1 is not Included.
- Please confirm your hotel in Katmandu so that our team may drop-off the necessary documents.