Join a local foodie and explore the Namba district and the famous Dotonbori area, Osaka’s renowned foodie destination. You can wander through tiny lantern lit alleyways as well as brightly neon-lit streets to discover the best hidden food spots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- You will be contacted about your experience within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, interests and any dietary requirements so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you
- Your local host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place (your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about where you’d like to shop, browse and stroll)
- Your local host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy
- Although this experience is mainly focused on street food, your local host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique