Enjoy an exciting sea voyage to Naissaar Island, a military truck ride, stunning lighthouse views, overgrown fortress ruins, and a nature walk in the primeval forest. Take a totally unique cultural journey into Estonia's storied past.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Estonian, Finnish, Russian
- Audio guide included
- English, Estonian, Finnish
Select participants and date
Pier #A3, Lennusadam (Seaplane Museum Harbor), Vesilennuki 6, Tallinn. You must check in 15 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Dietary options available with advance notification
- Tour involves 1.5km walk on a forest path and a climb to the lighthouse observation deck (No elevator)
- Outdoor clothing and hiking footwear recommended