This historic self-guided audio tour will take you back in time as you learn all about such events like the tragedy of the Atomic Bomb during World War Two, Japan's period of National Isolation, and much more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Nagasaki Visitor CentreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only