Japan’s food culture is world-renowned and as one of the country’s primary agricultural regions, there’s no better place to get hands-on and indulge in the local cuisine than Nagano! Enjoy good eats and visit Matsumoto Castle along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience Japan and Nagano’s renowned food culture
- Learn to make soba noodles with a guided lesson and lunch
- Visit one of the region’s oldest and most famous sake breweries
- Stroll Matsumoto’s quaint Frog Street and Yohashira Shrine
- Explore the historical Matsumoto Castle
- Round-trip transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Fresh wasabi for use at lunch
- Soba-making experience
- Sake tasting
- Additional food, snacks, and drinks
- Shinkansen/bullet or other train tickets
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will meet you at the Information Board of JR Nagano Station across from the Shinkansen exit gates at 8:45 AM. The guide will arrive at 8:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Infants (0-5) are free of charge; however, lunch is not included for infants. Please order directly from the restaurant according to your needs.
- Confirmation email of your reservation will be sent to you within 48 hours after booking.
- Please wear suitable shoes for walking.
- The itinerary is based on the traffic conditions being optimal. Schedule adjustments may be made according to traffic conditions and pace of the group on the day of the tour.