Explore the ancient city of Nizwa full of natural beauty, interesting culture, and rich history.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Muscat city hotels
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan
- Meals are based on food-only basis, any beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) will be charged per consumption and to be paid directly at the restaurant
- Ladies visiting the mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and must not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits (women are to be fully covered)
- Men visiting the mosque must wear long trousers
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount
- Languages: audio guide in Spanish, French, German, Italian, English