Discover the fascinating history of Muscat on this half-day city tour. Travel to Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and Muttrah. Marvel at the alluring beauty of Al Jalali and Al-Mirani, the famous Portuguese forts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or selected location in central Muscat.
- Private group
- Relax in the tranquility of Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Enjoy a photo stop at the Portuguese forts of Al Jalali and Al-Mirani
- Take a walk along souk Muttrah to see attractive merchant houses
- Learn about Omani culture at the Bait Al Zubair Museum
- Half-day city tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide.
- Bottled water
- Additional drinks
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A copy of your current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Long sleeves and long trousers or skirts are required for both men and women. For women, a headscarf is mandatory. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with the dress code requirements
- Photography and videography are prohibited inside the Bait Al Zubair Museum.