Visit the top attractions in Munich’s Old Town on a private guided tour. Explore Marienplatz, Asamkirche, Frauenkirche, Theatine Church, the Residenz, and many more historic landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of hotel BEYOND by Geisel, Marienplatz 22, 80331 Munich, Germany (opposite St Peter). Please do not enter the hotel, it is only a meeting point and the staff is not informed about the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that visiting the churches during the daily, Sunday and holiday masses may be restricted, therefore tours will only take place from the outside
- The Court Garden of the Munich Residenz is open seasonally from April to October
- The pickup service is available only for accommodations located within ZIP-code zone 80331. For all other ZIP-code zones the meeting point will be in front of the BEYOND by Geisel, Marienplatz 22, 80331 Munich, Germany.
- Providing the address of your accommodation during the booking time indicates that you want to meet your guide at this address, as long as it is located in the Munich ZIP-code zone 80331