Take in the spectacular mountain scenery of Bavaria, marvel at fairytale castles, and visit one of the world's longest pedestrian suspension bridges on this Neuschwanstein sightseeing tour from Munich.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is offered between 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM. Pickup available from any hotel/address in Munich.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The price of Neuschwanstein tickets are not included, they are only a guaranteed reservation
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, procedures and restrictions can change quickly. The local partner will contact you in instances where COVID-19 restrictions have changed.
- For people with serious mobility restrictions, an exclusive lift service can be arranged at Neuschwanstein castle on request
- Instead of a 20-minute hike to the Highline 179 suspension bridge and/or to the Ehrenberg castle ruins, a funicular can be used for a small fee