In the evening hours they emerge from the darkness of Munich's past: actors in historic costumes illustrate fates, reenact the pact with the devil and take you into a long-forgotten world of faith and conceptions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Karlsplatz/Stachus, under the archway of the Karlstor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine