Follow in the tracks of the composers and musicians that lived and worked in Munich on this tour with private and group options. Hear the stories and music of Orlando di Lasso, Mozart, Wagner, Strauss, Carl Orff, Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- A tour starting point is possible at a hotel as long as your hotel is in a walking distance for the tour starting point at Marienplatz
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The tour starts right in front of the Tourist Information kiosk of the city of Munich in the Gothic town hall. The guide has a yellow a3 sign with red lettersOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour ends at Dt. Eiche hotel
- This tour will take place rain or shine