Glide through history on a 3.5-hour Segway tour of Munich and learn about the city’s development from a small medieval town to one of the world’s most advanced cities. See the Deutsches Museum, Englischer Garten, Prinzregentenstraße, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the City Segway Shop Munich, Karlsplatz 4. From the Karlsplatz (Stachus) Fountain, with your back to the city gate and the pedestrian shopping street, turn right along Sonnenstrasse. After 50 meters, you will see the shop on the right-hand side in the courtyard of Karlsplatz 4.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The tour takes place rain or shine, except for extremely inclement weather. Please dress accordingly.
- Participants must be at least 14 years old to take part. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete the insurance paperwork.
- Participants must weigh between 100 pounds (45 kilos) and 250 pounds (115 kilos).