Travel by train from Munich to visit the Dachau Memorial. See the former gas chambers, barracks, and cells on a guided tour of the site, and learn more about the history of the Holocaust in Germany.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you would like to visit the memorial at times when there is little crowding, the afternoon tour (1:10 PM) is recommended, as there are fewer school classes and groups on site at that time
- This tour departs from the meeting point at the stated departure time. If you have difficulty walking or are in a wheelchair, you will need a carer and must arrive 10 minutes before departure at the meeting point, as you will use a different entrance for the platform and the train