Discover the fascinating underwater world of Sea Life Munich at the Olympiapark. Admire Germany's largest variety of sharks, enjoy the special exhibition 'Turtle Fest' and encounter other fascinating marine life.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover over 3,000 creatures in more than 33 displays
- See Germany's largest variety of sharks, including tope sharks, the nurse sharks Bonnie and Carlos, catsharks, and blacktip reef sharks
- Discover the brand new Turtle Fest exhibition and learn about fascinating turtle species
- Touch sea animals
- Day ticket
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Sea Life Munich Willi-Daume-Platz 1 80809 MunichOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Your ticket cannot be combined with other offers or online tickets.
- Last entry is always an hour before closing time.
- Closed on Christmas Eve (24 December)