Peek inside the world of Indian cinema on a Bollywood tour of Mumbai, and visit movie studios, see behind-the-scenes, special effects and a special dance performance. Benefit from an all-inclusive package.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Pickup included
- Your guide will come to receive you at sharp 10:00. Hotel pick-up is available from any location in Central Mumbai. Please provide your hotel details at the time of booking. Joining instructions for cruise customers as follows: When you get off your cruise ship, you make your way to meeting point is at the green gate is about 5 to 8 minutes walk away.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Personal frisking and checking of baggage is mandatory. Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at location shooting.
- This itinerary could be tentative as per studio permission.
- Photo shots are strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given.(Professional cameras are not allowed at the shooting sets, until permission granted )
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the shooting in action and keep silent.
- Most of the studios are at distant places from downtown and as such may take considerable time to reach, kindly bear with such unavoidable time consumption.
- The Bollywood activities in Mumbai are not centralized at one place and scattered at different places.
- Lunch is meant for 2 and above participants.
- Joining instructions for cruise customers as follows:
- When you get off your cruise ship, you make your way to meeting point is at the green gate is about 5 to 8 minutes walk away.