Visit 4 of the most popular scenic spots around Lake Kawaguchi area with the backdrop of the beautiful Mt. Fuji. Admire thatched houses, quaint villages, pagodas, and stunning flowers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- The driver will come pick up the each customers at the hotel's lobby. Please let the hotel staff know that we are coming to pick you up.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Shinjuku LOVE Object (in front of Shinjuku I-land Tower) 160-0023, 6-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, TokyoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour schedule may be slightly changed depending on traffic
- It may be difficult to see Mt. Fuji if the weather is bad
- Commentary on the bus may be given in English and Chinese simultaneously
- There is only one available drop-off point at the end of the tour, near Shinjuku Station (west exit), including for those that choose the Ueno departure location
- Hotel pickup is only available for Semi-Private tour option
- The Ueno, Shinagawa, Ikebukuro, and Mitsui Sumitomo Bank Shinjuku meeting point options are all shuttle buses leading to the Shinjuku Love Object departure location
- Please be aware that you need to climb stairs to reach the viewing platform next to Chureito Pagoda
- Please note that there won't be any guide joining the tour for customers who book the Semi-Private option (English-speaking driver only)