A guided hike of Mount Etna in which you will ascend to 3000 meters to experience craters, lava flows, lava channels and the ever-impressive caldera Valle del Bove.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Private or small groups available
- Tak a tailored round-track hike around Etna
- Visit the Etna hot craters
- View Valle del Bove, a huge depression covering the whole eastern flank of Etna
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel
- Breakfast and a picnic lunch
- Bilingual guide
- Cave exploration equipment
- Cable car tickets
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- The hike to the summit is dependent on weather and the geo-dynamic activity of the volcano, i.e. eruptions, explosions, lava flows, volcanic alerts, etc. These events may alter the original schedule of the visit. In these cases, the hike will be carried out to the maximum authorized altitude.
- You will have access to basic hiking equipment such as backpacks, hiking poles and hiking boots.