Explore the wealth of Moszna Castle on this private guided tour, see most important parts of the castle, including the towers, chambers, Ball Room, gallery and Count's room.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Krakow
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- Please note that Plawniowice Palace has very limited opening hours. In the summer, you can enter the palace on Sundays - 14.00-17.00, Tuesday and Thursday - 14.00-15.30, and Saturdays- 12.00-14.00. On other days and in winter time, you will visit only the palace park.
- With skip-the-line tickets to Moszna Castle you can skip the line at the ticket office but not at the entrance.
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle.
- Lunch can be arranged upon request.