Travel back in time and learn the extraordinary history of Bosnia and Herzegovina on a day trip to Mostar and the Kravice waterfalls from Dubrovnik.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from your hotel or the port in Dubrovnik. Pickup possible at some local bus stations and different locations on request.
- Discover a city steeped in history on a guided tour of Mostar
- Get the chance to swim under the Kravice waterfalls
- Experience the different religions and cultures of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guided tour of Mostar
- Museum tickets (optional)
- Entrance to waterfalls
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present a negative PCR test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear casual clothes and sports shoes. Bring your camera and a swimsuit.
- A current, valid passport is required on this tour. Citizens of some countries may need a visa.
- During the winter season, 4 people in total will be the minimum for doing the tour. The local partner will let you know if the minimum is achieved by 6:00 PM on the day before the tour.