Discover the mangroves of the Grand Cul-de-Sac Marin on a paddleboard experience suitable for everyone from children to seniors. Pass through natural tree tunnels, explore the lagoons, and see the fauna and flora well away from the trodden tourist paths.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
Select participants and date
At the first car park at Plage de Babin, Morne-À-l'Eau, Guadeloupe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Children under 12 years old must travel on their parent or guardian’s board
- If you will be wearing glasses or sunglasses, it is advised to have them attached to a cord