Enjoy a 5-course gourmet getaway and dance under the stars aboard the AML Cavalier Maxim. Depart from the Old Port of Montréal, and feast from an exquisite menu prepared in the kitchens. Soak up the atmosphere as it changes with the flow of the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- French, English
- Choose a savory 5-course table d'hôte and let yourself be carried away by the musical selection
- Take advantage of the outdoor terraces and dance the night away under the stars
- Enjoy a festival atmosphere in the heart of the Old Port of Montréal
- Listen to the sounds of the live DJ and band
Experience Montréal from a different perspective on a dinner cruise along the St. Lawrence River. Arrive in the Old Port of Montréal from 6:00 PM to collect your cruise ticket inside the brand new cruise terminal on Alexandria Pier.
Board the beautiful AML Cavalier Maxim vessel, with a capacity for up to 850 guests. Wander the outside decks and terraces and the indoor dining rooms. Enjoy a drink at one of the bars before the boat sets sail at 7:00 PM. Appreciate the panorama from the "floor to ceiling" all-glass dining rooms, and get breathtaking views of the harbor and St. Lawrence River as you sail.
Experience the local gastronomy of dishes prepared by a talented team of chefs. Then, relax to the sounds of the live DJ after your 5-course meal. Take advantage of the outdoor patios, and dance the night away under the stars or on one of the indoor dance floors. See the Old Port of Montréal and sail past the theme park of La Ronde on the island of St. Hélène. Admire the Jacques Cartier Bridge and Biosphere, before your return to port at approximately 10:30 PM.
- 5-course meal, including regular coffee
- Tea and water
- Cruise with commentary
- Parking (available to purchase)
- Beverages (pop, sparkling water and alcohol)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Grand Quai, 200 Rue de la Commune O, Montréal, QC H2Y 4B2. Please arrive at approximately 6:00 PM because the boat will depart on time at 7:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Please ensure you tell your server if you have an allergy or food restriction
- This boat is not fully accessible to guests in wheelchairs
- The dinner cruise may be a little fancy for children under the age of 15
- Rain Policy: Unless the weather presents a danger to the security of the passengers, cruises are not canceled due to rain. There is always an enclosed area on the boat
- Wheelchair policy: "Foldable" wheelchairs are OK, but unfortunately electric wheelchairs cannot be accepted as the ramps and stairs on the boats are too steep with the tides