Enjoy an exclusive tasting of Tuscan wines combined with a fun cooking class and lunch in a traditional winery in the Montepulciano Area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Visit a renowned Montepulciano winery
- Discover the secrets of Italian pasta-making
- Learn how to cook with an Italian chef
- Savor the rewards of your efforts with a glass of wine
Immerse yourself in Tuscany's gastronomic culture with a cooking class and wine tasting in a traditional winery in the Montepulciano area.
Visit the La Braccesa winery and learn how the famous Montepulciano wine is produced on a tour of the winery. Enjoy an exclusive tasting of 4 local wines and prepare your own traditional lunch. Learn how to prepare regional dishes such as pici pasta and a delicious tart.
Afterward, sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor with a glass of La Braccesca Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG or Santa Pia Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva DOCG.
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting
- Cooking class
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Dietary restrictions and intolerances can be accommodated