Journey by boat up the Black River, Jamaica’s longest river. You’ll see exotic plants and wildlife as you take a trip to Y.S. Falls where you can enjoy nature in its natural state. Afterwards, taste the world-famous Appleton Rum and tour the distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is provided from all Hotels in Runaway Bay. Please provide the name of your Hotel with this booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children 3-11 must be accompanied by an adult
- At least 6 people are required for this tour to operate (if this minimum is not met, you will be offered a substitute tour or a full refund)
- The minimum drinking age for this tour is 18 years
- Vehicles do not have wheelchair lifts, wheelchairs will have to be collapsible
- You should bring comfortable clothing and shoes as this tour includes walking and water activities