Discover the wild landscape of Jamaica’s St. Elizabeth Parish on a cruise along the Black River, and explore remote mangrove swamps to catch a glimpse of native crocodiles and other critters. Continue to YS Falls to swim and frolic in the water!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Kingston, Jamaica.
- Private group available
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please note that the YS Falls option is not available on Mondays
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Climbing at YS Falls is not suitable for pregnant women
- Meals and drinks are not included in the tour
- The dress code for this activity is smart casual. You should wear swimwear under your clothes and water shoes for climbing the falls