Explore a top red wine-producing area in Tuscany, renowned internationally for its wine Brunello di Montalcino. Discover 2 family-run wineries, eat Tuscan food, and visit the medieval town of Pienza.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Café Bianco. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour runs with a minimum of 3 people
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in alcohol tastings
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform in advance