Explore Montserrat with this combo experience that includes a round-trip train and railway ticket from Barcelona, a stop at the Virgin of Montserrat, museum entry tickets, an audio guide, and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Catalan, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya) ticket office at Barcelona-Plaça Espanya Station. You will need to exchange your voucher for your transportation ticket at the ticket office, open from 8 AM until 2 PM. The transportation ticket includes the train and the rack railway. There are trains leaving for Montserrat every hour starting at 8:36 AM. You can check the departure times of the train on the official website of the FGC: https://www.fgc.cat/en/.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Mass at the basilica is Monday to Saturday at 11:00 AM; Sunday and on holidays at 9:30 AM
- The Virgin of Montserrat closes from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM