The Backcountry Arches Helicopter Tour is a private 20 or 30 minute flight into the Behind the Rocks Wilderness area where you will view remote arches and amazing red rock formations. Your private helicopter flight includes incredible views and narration.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 20 - 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 3 participants
Select participants and date
Check in at the Redtail Air/Pinnacle Helicopters desk inside the main terminal building. Your private helicopter tour will depart from Canyonlands Field Airport, which is located approximately 15 miles north of Moab on HWY 191.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Scenic tours may be cancelled or rescheduled due to poor weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances such as maintenance
- All passengers will be discretely weighed during the check in process
- Individual passenger weight cannot exceed 299 pounds (135kg) per person and 600 lbs (272 kg) for all three passengers