Take a thrilling journey across the El Chorro Gorege along the Caminito del Rey, the King's path. Enjoy delicious tapas at the end of the tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Czech
- Trek along the cliff walls of the El Chorro Gorge
- Enjoy a safe and easy 2.5-hour walk
- Admire the impressive landscape
- Tour guide
- Transportation by comfortable modern bus
- Entrance fee to the Caminito del Rey
- 4 local tapas as a light lunch
- Additional drinks
- Children under 8 years
- People with mobility impairments
- People afraid of heights
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Selfie sticks
- Walking sticks
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring a coat during the winter
- Please note that the path may close without prior warning, in the case of weather conditions such as strong winds or rain
- All COVID-19 security procedures dictated by Spanish law regarding transport, restaurants, and venues will apply during the activity.
- Transport companies have limited space on board due to social distance rules. Participants should bring their their own masks.
- Only people living in the same household (provable with ID) can sit together in the bus.
- Social distancing is compulsory. Our coaches are equipped with antiseptic hand cleaner for all passengers