Experience the Great Barrier Reef in its natural state away from the crowds. Snorkel or dive world-class Outer Great Barrier Reef locations, which offer some of the healthiest coral and teaming fish life on the Queensland Coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Please make your way to the Clump Point Boat Ramp. Park in the upper parking lot opposite the public restrooms and ensure you use "car" parking and not boat trailer parking. Please proceed to the Reef Goddess at the end pontoon in time for 8:30 am check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The snorkel and dive locations are determined on the day depending on the weather conditions
- Times can change due to weather and whale watching when they are visiting