Enjoy a full day or half day cycling the scenic Cotswolds region. Experience enchanting countryside plus see historic venues and quaint villages with rose decked thatched cottages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide at the designated meeting point in Long Hanborough which will be confirmed after you book.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Waterproof bag
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- UK law requires you must be aged 14 and over to ride an electric bike
- Day tours by default run from 10:00 AM-5:00 PM but the schedule may be flexible in the summer if it needs to fit around e.g. by starting later
- Most bookings are single private groups but if anyone else books on same date as you, numbers will be capped at 5 persons total.
- If your group is larger than 5 persons, I may still be able to arrange to hire in bikes to deliver your tour but please contact me in advance to make such an enquiry.