Crayola Experience is where the magic of Crayola comes to life. With 60,000 square feet of attractions, Crayola Experience is Minnesota’s most colorful family destination for interactive, creative family play.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Crayola Experience Mall of America is located on the 3rd floor in the Southeast corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Tickets are valid for a one-day pass to the Crayola Experience on any one day up to 14 days after your chosen date
- Children ages 3-12 usually enjoy this attraction the most
- Bring only what you need to the attraction. All personal belongings must be carried in clear bags for contactless security checks. This includes items typically carried in purses, backpacks, and diaper bags. Opaque/solid bags are prohibited
- Crayola Experience is a fun-filled play day for your kids, so most children wear play clothes when visiting
- Additional tokens for custom crayons or Modeling Magic clay are available for purchase
- Admission is valid until closing time that day. Be sure to get a wristband before exiting if you would like to re-enter that same day
- Café Crayola and Snack Shack are located inside the attraction, where you can purchase lunch and snacks
- There is plenty of free parking at the Mall of America