Experience Milford Sound by air on this scenic flight from Queenstown, flying you over the highest peaks in Fiordland and their ancient glaciers. Get an aerial perspective of Milford Sound, as you fly beside Mitre Peak and both Bowen and Stirling Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be waiting at the reception or entrance of your accommodation. Pickup start 5 minutes after the weather check for your trip. Self drivers are required to be at 39 Lucas Place, Frankton, 9300, 30 mins before departure for check in.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Flights are subject to favorable weather conditions
- Infants are classed as under 11 kilograms and are free of charge. They are required to sit on an adults knee
- Infants/children over 11 kilograms will require their own seat and will be charged at a child rate