Explore Milford Sound on an award-winning boutique small-boat cruise that will get you closer to the cascading waterfalls and introduce you to the local wildlife. With limited passengers on board, you'll have the space to fully explore this magical place.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please call us the night before your tour to re-confirm pickup location and time. Freephone (from NZ numbers only) 0800 MILFORD (645367).
Select participants and date
Please check-in at the Cruise Milford counter (second on the left when entering the visitor terminal).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It takes approximately 10 minutes to walk from the public car park to the terminal building (from November to March, please plan extra time to find a car park as you may have to park in the "Bus & Ride" area further away)
- For extra information and tips, you can call or visit the website
- There is no cell phone reception or WiFi in the Fiordland National Park
- Free coffee, tea, and biscuits are provided during the cruise and you are welcome to bring extra snacks and drinks along with you
- The cruise has a duration of 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Please note that from 1 October 2019 there will be a $10 per hour charge for the Milford Sound visitor carpark