Enjoy skip-the-line entry tickets to Milan's Duomo and the Santa Maria delle Grazie church to see Da Vinci's The Last Supper. Enjoy a guided tour and see iconic sites, including the Sforza Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Duomo di Milano, under the arches of the Mondadori shop (MONDADORI on the sign), which is on the right-hand side of Piazza del Duomo when facing the front entrance of the Cathedral. If you take a metro or tram, you can get to the Piazza del Duomo by reaching metro lines 1 (red) and 3 (yellow) and tram numbers 2, 3, 12, 19 and 27. The stop is “Duomo.” When exiting from the metro, the "via Torino" and "via Mazzini" exits are the closest to Mondadori, but any exit will lead you to the piazza, where you will see the Cathedral. When facing the front (façade) of the Cathedral, the Mondadori shop will be under the arched walkway on the right. If you take a taxi, ask the driver to take you to Piazza del Duomo. Once in the piazza, facing the front entrance (façade) of the Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Visits to the interior of the Duomo are not possible on Sunday mornings and religious holidays; on these days, the tour will remain outside the Cathedral
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for entry to churches
- The order in which the sites are visited may be reversed on certain dates in July. All sites will still be visited
- No photography is permitted in the Duomo or at the Last Supper
- Important information required from all passengers: You must provide all passenger names at the time of booking in order to access the viewing of the Last Supper