Enjoy an authentic Italian experience on a day of sightseeing and cooking in Milan. In the morning you’ll take a guided walk through the city’s historic center. In the afternoon you’ll learn the secrets of Italian cooking in a class with an expert chef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Duomo Square, in front of the main door to the cathedralOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Note that Saturday tours follow a different schedule. The cooking class takes place in the morning, so you will enjoy your freshly prepared lunch before your walking tour in the afternoon.