See Milan from above on this skip-the-line tour that takes you up to the terraces of the Duomo. Enjoy the unforgettable experience of walking on the roof of the magnificent cathedral. Admire the views of the cathedral, Milan, and sometimes even the Alps!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Starting time 3:30 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Enjoy priority admission to the Terraces of the Duomo with your skip-the-line ticket
- Take in the amazing views of the cathedral and the city of Milan
- Climb the final 50 steps to reach the highest terrace
- English-speaking tour guide at the Terraces of the Duomo
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Terraces of the Duomo
- Elevator to the first terrace
- Guided tour inside the Duomo
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Duomo Square n.4 near the store United Colors of BenettonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Suggestions and Warnings:
- On hot days it’s best to wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- There are no toilet facilities on the Terraces of the Duomo.
- Be sure to bring water.
- In the rare case of unusually bad weather the terrace may be closed for safety reasons, and your ticket will be refunded.
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 persons, so you might have to wait few minutes before heading up to the roof (the lift is always guaranteed, however).
- The staircase to reach the highest terrace is particularly narrow and has smooth marble steps, so you are advised to wear comfortable shoes with rubber soles.